Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Hey everyone this is mom speaking. I had the grand opportunity to speak with Elder Cook on the phone for a half hour Sunday night. It was just before noon his time, Monday.

He sounded AWESOME! He sounds like he is doing really well. He talked a lot about the food and vegetation. He also mentioned a horrible spider. OOOOOOOHHHHHH yuck!

It's crazy to think that he's been out 1/6 of his mission. 4 months as of tomorrow. I miss him a lot and yet the time is flying by.

Our connection was really good. There were only a couple of times I didn't understand him. When he spoke Tagalog and when the motorcycles rode by.

He says that they are thought on as weird because they walk more than the people. The people ride motorcycles more than anything. Funny thoughts. His area is more business and definitely a city.

Lots of fun. Nothing really spiritual shared on the phone call. Maybe for Christmas that will be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment