I can't really say anything amazing happened.
We are planning to move up The Lord's only sure baptismal date in our area.
my companion and I are having a hard time still with the OYM plan. we get like
3 conversations, and then I get frustrated, so the next day we have like 25. then the next day it goes back to like 2. so I get frustrated again, and we have like 17. (and I'm still not satisfied.)
the only real eventful events, are that
First: Elder Anota's trainer came to San Fernando this week, because his trainer is going home, and had to attend the career work shop, so he hung out with us this morning.
Second: Chowking now makes this happy panda dessert which looks like a panda and is filled with chocolate fudge. super good!
Third: I volunteered to give district meeting, and I was given a giant white board which I used to help me teach. I have been studying the most basic principles of the gospel to make sure my foundation is really as sure as I want it to be :D
We have discovered that 1 out of every 30 people we teach has no clue that God has a Body, which is why, I think, no one keeps any commitments,
I can't quote exactly, but President Eyring said something along the lines of "an understanding of Jesus Christ is the foundation of all commitment" I have the exact quote at home on my desk. I will get it for you next week. BASTA
SO I taught our district the 6 things EVERYONE needs to know about Father, because you can't have a correct understanding of faith, until you under stand what your faith rests on.
as His children, we can't understand who WE are until we understand who He is!
1. He has a perfected body separate for Christ. Their plan is for us to become perfected like Him. Moses
2. He are essentially good. Ether
3. He is unchanging. He can't say "oh hey, I just discovered this law of physics I didn't know about yesterday. I can't keep my covenants with you after all"
4. He wont lie! If He promises something to you, the only way you could fail to receive is through your own disobedience! remember: Everything we know about Him, we know because HE told us! which is why this is so important. but we can trust Him, because Satan, the other key player ALSO tells us he doesn't lie, but "by their fruits you shall no them" Father has proven Himself time and time again! Satan consistently fails to keep his promises, no?
5. He is no respecter of persons. Joseph Smith received his answer because of faith. You will too, because of your faith! Father doesn't choose who to answer, and who not to answer, WE choose not too receive his answers! through disobedience.
6. He IS Love. this is summing up everything else into one key principle. "