Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Feb 26, 2014 nearly 2am Utah time

Dear family,
I still do not have time to email,
BUT after 2 hours to san francisco, 12 hours to narita tokyo, and 4 and half hours to manila, and and an 8 HOUR bus ride to san fernando (passing through mexico of course) I AM NOW OFFICIALLY IN THE MISSION AND ALIVE AND WELL! sorry i did not get an opportunity to call home, only about half of us got the chance.
well I want you to know I love you. Mahal kayo. Ingat kayo! 
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook


(Note as a mom I can't tell you how relieved and scared I am that he made it on time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment