Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Feb 23 Letter from Sister Sowby

Elders--Forward to your families or savor the memories yourself. Hope the long flights went well and you're soon acclimated (literally) to your mission. Thanks again for being an outstanding district. You're in our prayers!

For the parents--My husband and I just read our mission call to our own family yesterday--New York City, serving with public affairs (interfaith, UN, events and concerts at the Manhattan Temple building next door to our apartment). This will be our fourth full-time mission; we don't understand how each one keeps getting better than the last!

Love,
Sister Sowby




No comments:

Post a Comment