Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mass Letter 6-15-2015

Andrew sent a copy of their zone photo during the Mission Tour with Elder Bowen.



Please note I intend to type up what he requests. When that is done I will include a link for you to download. His letter:

I wrote something I want you to share with everyone you know! I know you are all busy, but if anyone has time to type, It would look much nicer typed up before you share with your friends, compared to my poor handwriting!
funny story #GiftOfTongues I went to a restaurant this morning, and an Australian came in. I started casual conversation, and asked where he was from. He said "I am Australian." I said "Oh, very nice. I am American." He laughed. "You don't sound American! Did you grow up here?" I replied "No I have been here a long time though! almost two years!" He laughed again! "I have been here FIVE years, and I STILL don't speak a lick." I then was about to testify of our, message, when I couldn't remember how to speak English. #StuporOfThought Two languages in a year and a half. It really is a miracle! #SignsFollowTheBelievers!








No comments:

Post a Comment