Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, June 8, 2015

6-8-2015

NEW TRANSFER I am still in San Fernando, with the same companion another 6 weeks. actually President just announced that six months is the MINIMUM time in an area now, so this will probably be my LAST area. (I might have 1 more)

I didn't write a letter out, because I really didn't have anything to write. I am a little stressed, because we still haven't been testifying as much as I would like too. we had a discussion during companionship inventory. Elder Anota told me he does not want to spend time meeting new people, because our schedule is already "too full" of the people we have already met. those people also tell us "just come back next time. I am busy right now..." not to mention sleeping for 2 hours of proselyting time doesn't really sound like he's too concerned about our schedule... I don't really want to complain. I learned a LOT last transfer.

hope you all have a great week! I love you all. Do everything in your power to follow Christ. It's the only way to lasting happiness! :D ingat!

No comments:

Post a Comment