Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, June 1, 2015

6-1-2015

Today: 
I got Sweeney Todd style shaved, but I am not dead, so I guess that not a very scary concept after all :D
I got my watch back after two weeks of leaving it with president so he could claim the warranty so he could get it fixed. I missed knowing what time it is!
I bought another pen! that will seem more significant if you read the attachment :D
and that is all :D




No comments:

Post a Comment