Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Friday, February 6, 2015

2-2-2015

*note from mom, busy week but here you go finally!*

So I forgot to write a weekly email, but here are the highlights! 
Monday:
 Last day with my favorite district ever before transfers. We visited the Philippines Military Academy! It was excellent. I think I'll send the pictures separate.
Tuesday:
Met the new district, and A 100+ year old man, that can still walk. He is pagan; as in, He prays to the mountain. most pagans here are ALSO catholic, but he strait up does not believe in God.
Friday:
We had a ward family home evening. my companion described our ward as "kill joys" I ran the games. tough crowd.
Saturday:
We had the "Half Day Mission" in order to inspire people to work with us. We ended up visiting people who do not live in our area, but that is okay, because they came to church :D
Sunday:
SISTER JOY WAS INTERVIEWED! this will be the FIRST EVER BAPTISM IN TUBLAY! as in, When Richard was in Baguio 30 years ago, there was not an area open yet in Tublay. The ward they attend told us they thought it would never happen. I know it wasn't anything I did. I am just happy we were worthy to accept the opportunity the Lord gave us!
Monday: 
We visited a place called mine's view. Our appartment planned the event, and invited the whole district, and the zoneleaders. The zone leader told everyone our trip was cancelled, because they, personally, didn't want to go. When the others found out we went without them, they were all really sad. It was fun. there was a very big dog. bigger than me. We dressed up like Igorot (the natives) for pictures! :D

That's all I have time to write! have a great week!

*note from mom, he's sent a lot of pictures, I'll include as many in a post as I can!*

They didn't give me the picture of me on a horse!








These are not from my camera, so I am not in all of them. they will come in two emails.
















No comments:

Post a Comment