Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4-13-2014 letter

I am majo conte oras.
but I want to share how powerfull conference was for me.
I had yellow watermellon?! whats up with that. It is crossed with manga and tastes WAY BETTER!
So back to what's at hand.
I got a new companion, named Elder Karch. He is Canadian. picture attached, It's only been 2 days so I'll tell you more when I know him better :D
so with the Spirit being the strongest at conference, came the most resistance I have ever felt on my mission. I feel as though I stared that great dragon in the face. But, I also feel I won. I don't wish to harrow you with detail, because life is truly beautiful, but know that I am not implying I was ever in danger, I just heard some truly awful things. When I was grieved to the point of near sickness, I read in the Book of Mormon. I realized Nephi has seen our day, And I understood his believe that his trials are above all others, because of the destruction of his people. The words of the Lord are the best comfort, and that could be the Book of Mormon, Or conference, Which I know has influenced me more than ever before, because of what I have learned on my mission. 

Another important topic, Is the face that April priesthood conference marks the 1 year anniversary of knowing all three halves of my family. (don't ask how I can be 150% I just am) I am so greatful for the experience of my life, so that I could grow and become what I am. The influence of so many people has blessed me! I LOVE YOU ALL! Everybody, study this conference, The time for preparation grows ever shorter, just as my P day is only 5 hours XD and like any 4 minutes, what you do in the next, will change all of eternity!  I've got to do my mission right. I love you all! INGAT!
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment