Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, July 28, 2014

7-28-2014 Part 2

i CANT  get any of my pictures to show up on the computer. My memory card doesn't like me I guess. which is way sad, becuase I have some AMAZING shots of the terraced hills, and rice fields! oh well. next week. And I still have to send the picture of goats! instead I have this recording I made with the afore mentioned Elder Masame from Australia. His family is from Samoa, so he has that lovely laid back singing voice! enjoy!
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook


*note from mom. Oh my gosh I cried. I miss Andrew's voice. He's the main singer. I couldn't figure out how to put the file in so that it would just play so it's a download. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment