Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

7-21-214

We are at a different shop today, so I hope the scans turn out well (they cost a us dollar each and they are free in my normal shop!)

A short note about the zone activity. I was a host for a tallent show, and my companion was a judge. he played the Simon Cowell type. it is quite hillarious! I will send a video later IF I can :D
 In my letter I promised pictures. but I brought the wrong memory card! next week na lang!
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment