Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Mailing Address

Please forward this address to anyone you know who would like to send me something! It can take as long as 2 months to get here for a letter so write today! Dear elder still works, but it costs now and I only get it like one a month.

Elder Andrew Cook 
Philippines Baguio Mission
P.O. box  115
National Highway, Brgy. Lingsat
San Fernando, LA union
2500, PHILIPPINES
salamat po!

Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook
 
(Note from mom: his email address is acook@myldsmail.net I will also let you know about dearelder,.com after I know if/when he gets the letter. It may not cost but I won't know until I know if he gets the letter sent through "pouch".)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment