Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Last Week

I almost forgot to send a mass email! yikes!
SO this last week, we had a beautiful baptism! Dianne, and Michelle were baptized into the true church! Michelle is the one who had the amazing prayer answer like I told you before! I asked Dianne how she felt after recieving the Holy Ghost. she was just floating. she simple grinned and replied "happy"
My companion as of today is OFFICIALLY ELDER MITA!
He's sooooo good! we are going to have such great success on my LAST PLANNER! WOOT!

​TODAY, we went to a gorgeous waterfall. I will send pictures when I get them from Elder Mita. my camera broke last Monday, so I will have to rely on him. well actually I put my memory card in someone else's camera and took pictures that way... but He is compressing them into the email :D

Oh, Elder Mita is from... drumroll... the COOK islands! discovered by my sailor-hero! haha It's a great name! XD​

That's all I got. my ponerize is Galtations 5:22. I wanted to memorize the list... and I thought I could learn something awesome. I'll let you know! XD


























No comments:

Post a Comment