Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

11-30

Subject: more mass with high protein weight gainers.

why do neither  of the last three special words I wrote follow the rule: "I before E except after see, except in words such as Protein Weight, and Neither"?
well, before everything else: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! :DDDDD

this last week has been exceptionally awesome! we have BIIIIIG plans for Balaoan, and everytime someone reminds me I am going home, I almost cry because I feel like I am the best missionary I have ever been, and there is so much to do, and I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!!!!
We have planned an FHE for an entire Barangay of Less actives. (for those of you that don't speak, a barangay is like a neighborhood. it's hard to describe, but it's like equivalent to several city blocks, and almost everyone in this specific barangay is a member.
we also have 13 IBD. but one of them just got arrested for not paying off thier loan from the ex-branch president. so there is that... but THE ESTELA FAMILY IS AMAZING!
the Spirit was so strong in the lessons! the ward can tell that Elder Mita and I are serious about the work, and they are getting excited too! when I first got here, I called Balaoan dead beat, but It has changed soooo much! we are transfering from an old dilapidated house to a stake center, so that when we get there we can make Balaoan a ward. And we have a plan. I just hope I can see the fruits in the small time I have left. I am expecting a last month miracle!
there are only 2 Elders now, so we annexed the other area. our area is SOOOOO big. (all the state-side missionaries laugh.)
I have soo many people to tell you about... but I don't have time! they are all so amazing!
Sister Jane hopfully can introduce us to the politicians. mabey we can have a king lamoni? maybe not... elections are coming up. 2016 will be dangerous for white ELders she told us... but only in Balaoan! good thing I am leaving! hahaha :D
One youth gave us a referral. when she prayed, the SPirit was SOOOOO strong! yes!
Michelle's niece is in the hospital, so we haven't taught her since the baptism.
there is the nicest frenchman who just moved here. his wife is an active member. #hope
Dianne has been different since the baptism in a GOOD way :D always smiling! 
I don't like the way goat tastes. snake is "good," but has toooo many bones.
I'll be honest. I don't like meat in general... but that's okay. when the members feed us, I understand they are sacrificing, and I know they will recieve blessings! :D
I have learned the dark secrets of why less actives here were offended. it's like a soap opera. it makes me laugh. yet I am sad. If only they could feel the Atonement!
well have a great week! you can probably tell I rushed, but that's beacuse I have to get back to work! love you all! have a great week! especially mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment