Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

mas mass! haha (more from 7-13-2015)

I forgot to tell everyone about the lighthouse! we walked out to the lighthouse at the edge of our area to: 1. see it, and 2. try to teach the light house keeper. when we knocked on his door, and told him we have a message about Jesus Christ, he said "there is no Jesus Christ here. I am Catholic." It made us laugh as we walked home, (in a flash typhoon that came as we started walking) because most other Catholics I know DO believe in Christ... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment