Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, May 18, 2015

mass email 5-18-2015

read the scans first po.

(note from mom: I put the rest after the scans for you.)




I bought SEVEN different kinds of fruit this week for groceries! Raisin, Banana, Mango, Pinapple, Lemon, Lime, and Tomato! whew!

I feel REALLY bad, because the day after we taught 9 lessons in one day, my companion slept after lunch 'til 4, and we only taught 3 and talked to 3 new people. way to compensate for amazing by being mediocre. oh well. this week, will be AWESOME!!! 


I don't want to make it sound like companion is bad by this letter. He really does care about the people, he is just shy, and when he was sleeping he wasn't feeling too well, so we just haven't reached our full potential, and it is a little frustrating.  this week will be AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment