Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, May 11, 2015

5-11-2015

I really just forgot to plan out what to say. let HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY suffice! I got to talk to my mommy this morning which made me very happy. 
A senior couple from Manila came to our ward. I asked if they knew Elder (president) Anderson, and they said he was SUPPOSED to be the one to come to my ward, but something pulled him away. It's too bad, It would have been nice to say "hi!"
ayos lang, baka hindi niya intindihan ang accent ko eniwe!
this morning was the ZONE ACTIVITY! but my roommates didn't want to go. so instead of watching a movie (that we saw in my last zone anyway) and paying 150p (for a 50p value meal), we went to the beach and ate our own food :D It was a nice day at the beach.
Tomorrow is zone conference and Wednesday is the mission tour. Elder Bowen of the area presidency will be visiting Baguio Mission. In other words, there are no lessons for 3 days. blech. sige lang. sigurado marami akong natatunan.
have a good week! love you all!
-- 
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment