Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, April 13, 2015

4-6-2015 Last weeks

*note from mom* Sorry folks. I've been swamped in my inbox and almost lost his email. I read all his personal ones to me right away. lol

actually, that grocery story got a lot more intense, than what I have written this morning. the other companionship got in a fight, and now, they are all angry at each other, and they all are buying groceries individually as well, and they keep making a point to talk to me INSTEAD of their companion. It's ironic but not so funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment