Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, April 20, 2015

4-20-2015

UGH! there is no usb port on this computer! I can't send you all the lovely pictures I took! siyang!

well, Saturday, we did the national service project, so my hands are covered in blisters! BUT I couldn't be happier! I got to use a SLEDGEHAMMER! 
I got in line to receive tools. I was 3rd in line. the first guy got a sledge hammer, the second got a sledgehammer, and I... got a machete! the only thing is, It did absolutely no good for knocking down 3 cement walls. so I just gave it back and waited until more tools arrived. 

The national service project is actually supposed to be next week, so I will get to do it again in my next area....

yes, It's time to say good bye to Tublay. :C I just teared up a bit. It's been a good six months. I love this place to death! the sad thing is, the Ninalga family is being baptized next week. It would have been the first family I got to baptize! but the important thing is they will be baptized. It's not my baptism, it's the LORD'S baptism right?! but I wish I could have at least watched. haha

well, as my (probably) last p-day in Baguio, I celebrated with my last chance to drink doctor pepper for 8 months. I hit the jack pot. It was CHERRY doctor pepper! yay!

have a great week! love you all! ingat latta!

-- 
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook

P.S. to clarify, ninalga is spelled niñalga

No comments:

Post a Comment