Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014

actually... not so mass. They don't have a scanner here, and my camera is dead. the best I can say, Is that CHRISTMAS IS AWESOME! Lots of food, I made pasta too! Olive oil is super expensive, but it was worth it. Also, Suprisingly, we got more appointments in on Christmas eve, than on any other day my whole mission! It was great hearing your voice, but 20 minutes isn't enough! but what I gain from sacrificing Mom, Dad, Grandparents, siblings, cousins, and a dog is pretty awesome! have a good week! ingat!

No comments:

Post a Comment