Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, December 1, 2014

12-1-2014



Mass Email Update 1:

hehe  I can be a brat sometimes...

actually, sunday night after I wrote the letter, I got a call from president saying the events of thursday were not a prank from the zone leaders, he just couldn't find the appartment. Then I got chastised for not having enough lessons, so we made a goal to get 8 more lessons this week than last week. Pray for me! I need the help!

*note from mom. Wonder why the bottom of the page is blocked off? Yeah he can be a brat sometimes! hehe


Mass Email Update 2

the lyrics translate to:
happy happy happy birthday,
the food is yours, but we are going to eat it,
happy happy happy birthday,
hopefully we get full.

*note from mom. He made me cry!!!! Here's the link to the song he sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment