Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, June 23, 2014

June 15, 2014

*Note: I once again didn't get to this last week. Monday's are so crazy and then I forget. Sigh. Andrew would love to hear from people. Contact info can be found over in the right hand column. There's also some translator links over there.*

I have a lot to say in no time. Sorry for emailing early, we did so that we could email our fathers, before they go to sleep!

we went to the city everyday this week, so I went broke on busfare and lunch, (which costs more there) but I made it to withdraw day with 100 pisos to spare. cutting it close eh?

we had a birthday party for our Bishop's wife. Boy was that a blast!

I have started wearing my watch on my wrist backward, because I can check the time with less movement and also the face doesn't get scratched.

so we had, District meeting, Zone meeting, Tri-zone conference, and Stake conference (priesthood, and adult session on saturday, and normal on sunday) so I have MANY talks to share, and NO time. SO I will write them up, on paper, scan them and share them next week. 

the only thing I want to share now is President promised if we get 5 new investigators every week for our whole mission, we WILL get 1 baptism per companion.

I have had a LOT of experience with death this week, and I know that is a very sensitive subject, but I hope the talks will help you all next week, because they really helped me. 

I love you all, and I know the Lord is with you. He is my pillar by day, and my Light by night. He plans everything. There is hope in that. I have become intimately acquainted with the wickedness of the world, but I know the Lord is a WHOLE lot stronger that ANYTHING Satan can throw at us. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
I love you all, Mahal ko kayo

Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment