Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, September 21, 2015

9-21-2015

I had a really great week. I had everything straitened out Tuesday
My companion on the other hand is super sick. He's got rashes, joint pain, and a high off and on fever. Dengue!  yikes! people wont let us teach them sometimes "you should be in a hospital!" but we have a no admittance policy in the mission. If he needs it, he gets sent to Manila. The only cure for Dengue is time. so there is not much more the hospital can do than we can. lots of water!
There's been a lot of miscommunication, which was the cause of my troubles, but everything has been sorted. :D 
The result has been a good talk. my companion and I have been a lot more effective, and I feel the Spirit in our lessons. what else can I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment