Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, November 17, 2014

11-18-2014 & his two "updates"

*Notes from me, mom, in red.

The image isn't the best. He sent a pdf and I had to find a way to change it to an image. I think some quality was lost. :( 


He sent a couple of short notes after the main mass email.

Update: 
status update: 
my Mom just helped me realize my life's purpose! I am pretty ecstatic. #epiphanied

Yes, I did cry! Love that boy!

Update 2:

I really like this concept. wish I could watch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment