Elder Andrew D. Cook entered the MTC on January 15, 2014. I am excited to update as I know how he is doing, especially posting his mass emails.

Writing & Shipping information is found in the right hand column.

There is also a link to a few different translators to help us guess what Andrew said. :D Sometimes I get a better idea when I remove his ! from a word.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Mass Emails parts 2 and 3

Part 2:

I for got the very important part, where I sand bagged the house of my most progressing investigator. We taught him the Law of Chastity, and He demonstrated flirting, by grabbing my hand, clicking twice, wolf whistling and doing the eyebrow thing. It was way funny because he's like 90.
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook


Part 3:

I forgot!  I heard my first Christmas song 9-11, and the most recent 9-19 considering Christmas starts in September here, and I don't have a radio, I imagine there is a lot more, sooooo: Maligayang Pasko!
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Elder A. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment